Monday, June 24, 2013

dotty, new vests, and summer layers

june outfit, casual friday, jeans, animal print top, utility vest, jeans outfit, what to wear on casual friday, ootd
[wearing]
vest: forever21 (exactly)
shirt: h&m 
jeans: old navy (exactly)
bag: zara (similar)
flats: old navy (similar)

[three things]
1. my trench vest gets worn a ton (evidence here), so i've been looking for a dark green vest to diversify my vest collection.  i came across this one when i was getting my trendy accessory fix at forever21 and i am all about these little rows of studs.  the vest looks cooler than me...and that's always a good thing.  

2. i have been wearing these shoes all the time.  maybe i need to put a different pair of shoes by the door, so that all the other shoes get worn.  

3. things are getting a lil bit too busy for me lately, so i'm going to lay off the blogging sauce until i've got my ducks back in a row.  

june outfit

june outfit

june outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment