Wednesday, July 7, 2010

dash times three






































[wearing]
top: forever21
pants: j. crew
heels: nine west

i'm guessing that this thirty thingy doesn't get too hard until you've already worn everything twice.  anyway, comfy day at work...no external meetings to look presentable for.  most people in my office wear jeans almost every day, but i'm not into that sort of thing.  anyway, i'm just a wee bit obsessed with dolman sleeve tops.  i bought one back in may, but it's more of a sweater.  this one is super soft jersey and is very useful for camouflaging amongst tan doors.  

p.s. first pics with bruce's new lens!  (bruce is my camera and the lens is a tamron 18-200mm)

2 comments:

  1. Dolman sleeves are very flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colour combo
    I shall be starting my challenge on sat as I am at my parents. but thought I would try say hi to everyone and see how its going so far.

    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete