Thursday, July 21, 2016

dotty, monochrome dressing, and a white moto jacket

july-ish [wearing]
jacket: banana republic
dress: eliza j
flats: vince

[three things]
1. I bought this dress for my birthday last fall and considered wearing it to my baby shower in March, but then I wiggled my eight months pregnant self into it, looked in the mirror, and instantly thought "sixteen and pregnant."  It was pretty short with my bump and I couldn't shake the reality show association.  Luckily, without a bump it is an appropriate length for someone twice that age.

2. I've realized that over the last few years I feel most comfortable in primarily monochromatic outfits.  I wore a whole heckuva lot of black with black this past Winter, so I need to balance that out this Summer before I unpack my snowboots again.

3. This jacket gets soooo dirty.  It has a texture that somehow attracts all the dirt to me.
 
july-ish

july-ish

july-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment