Thursday, April 30, 2015

dotty, easy peasy remixes, and concrete mixes

aprilness [wearing]
blazer: banana republic
dress: joie
crop top: forever21
boots: clarks

[three things]
1. When I bought this print crop top back in March (a very un-grownup purchase) I was hoping that it would work out to wear it over one of my black dresses to mix things up in my work wardrobe.  Aaaaand we have a winner!  The shoulder situation is a little weird, but it's nothing that my trusty black blazer can't hide.

2. This dress has been in my closet for four years now and is definitely an easy one to remix.  (I know, earth-shattering information here that it's easy to wear a simple black dress with a variety of jackets!)

3. Our condo has a giant concrete wall running through it and everyone that visits feels the need to get really close to it and touch it.  #architectfriendz
  

aprilness

palm print

[previously on] black joie dress aprilness

No comments:

Post a Comment