Friday, November 21, 2014

dotty, non-jeans, and cuffs

tunic+joggers [wearing]
dress as top: tahari
joggers: wayf
flats: j.crew
tote: madewell
cuff: h&m

[three things]
1. Lately I've been wearing these joggers to work more.  Even though the bottom cuff looks pretty casual, the fabric dresses them up a bit.  This combination of fancy and slouchy is totally my thing lately.

2. And it makes me want to buy every single moto jacket and gray tunic from Loft's Lou&Grey line.  This could be trouble.

3. For some reason even though I can wear jeans any day of the week, I tend not to.  Black pants (even these casual ones) will always look more work-ready to me than jeans do.  And I'm still new(ish) to the company and still trying to convince people that I'm not a summer intern.  Blergh.

tunic+joggers

tunic+joggers

No comments:

Post a Comment