Monday, August 2, 2010

dotty times thirty






































[wearing]
plaid: thrifted
sandals: sam edelman
scarf: souvenir from london

[going]
to the park with my sister and the short stack














































& i'm done with my thirty!  lessons learned:
1. i could have packed only thirty items for this summer--there's somewhere in the neighborhood of eighty with me. 
2. i'm a little sick of neutral-ing it out every day after a month of it.
3. i wish i was a bracelet person, but i never make it past 10am wearing them at work.

5 comments:

  1. congrats! the animation is super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MADE IT! :D Way to go!

    Also, is #28 that turquoise dress reworn as a top? Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I have 2 more left. I really like what you did with your 30 items. And I might have to steal the animated gif idea. That's a great way to recap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I enjoyed watching your remix, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete