Tuesday, June 30, 2015

recap: junebug

dash dot dotty
+
Oh hiiii!  I was pretty much missing from the internet in June and I am a-okay with that.  It was huge month at work for all sorts of reasons and as I eluded to in one of the only things I posted this month, I was in a wardrobe rut.  I just needed a lil bit of shopping to get things back on track.  Really, just a big Navy Banana (that's oldnavygapbananarepublic) to make everything better.  Some black pants, a white jacket, and some patterned fun later I am feeling much better about the mix-and-match ability of my wardrobe.


recap_june

recap_june2 [buying] 
1. old navy patterned soft pants in black diamond.  
Loungey, soft, and leave-the-house-able.  $18 via oldnavy.com

2. old navy relaxed slub knit tank.
Summer.  Yes.  $12 via oldnavy.com

3. banana republic biker blazer.
I've had to retire a few of my jackets I bought two-ish years ago when I discovered my love of tailored jackets to dress comfy clothes up for work.  $83 via bananarepublic.com

4. banana republic black soft pants.
That little dolphin hem sold me on these.  And they might just be getting me out of my work clothes rut.  Yay!  I might have my eye on the patterned version too. $36 via bananarepublic.com

5. 3.1 phillip lim orchid gold knot dress.
The boy's office has a giant fancy party every July, so I ordered these next two dresses in preparation.  This one I have dubbed the "Goldman Sach."  Har, har, har.  $78 via thredup.com (but I used a bunch of credits I had been hoarding.)

6. michael michael kors black ruched dress.
If I chicken out and don't wear that amazing gold dress, I'll probably show up in this safety net dress.  $28 via thredup.com (also purchased with credits.)

June total: $149.

No comments:

Post a Comment