Saturday, January 31, 2015

recap: january

laterz, january
[working]
A bunch this month.  I had my first BIG deadline this week since I started my new job last June.  I'm not good at dealing with grouchy people or working late, but I powered through it.  And the project will be so pretty when it's done in September!
recap_jan [shopping] 

Light gray cocoon coat from J.Crew Factory.  It's still winter and a new coat mid-season makes everything better. (posted here) $68 (on super duper clearance).

Jodphur Gigi pants from J.Crew Factory.  I already have the dotted version of these boot-friendly leggings-like pants and I've already worn these pants a bunch of times. (posted here)
$47.

Cos jacquard jumper dress.  Oh, gradients, you get me every time.  $51.

Loft marled shift dress (via ThredUp).  I sent in a cleanout bag in December, so I've been scrolling through the dresses category to use up my credit.  $27 (but not really since I used credit).

January total: $166.  

and get nosy with a bunch of other blogger's budgets over yonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment