Friday, September 26, 2014

dotty, shuttle launches, and weekendness

fall outfits [wearing]
jacket: michael michael kors
space shuttle sweatshirt: random japanese brand
jeans: joe's jeans
shoes: tom's
bag: marc by marc jacobs

[three things]
1. This awesome sweatshirt was too small for the boy, so it has joined Team Dotty.  I think that's what I'm going to call my closet from now on.

2. It's also really soft on the inside and I am a total sucker for brand new fleece fuzzies.

3. Did I mention the space shuttle launch depicted on this sweatshirt?  Okay, yyyyeah.  It's making me want to continue the trend by getting this hoodie with an astronaut panda on it.  Would that make my nieces and nephew think I was cool or the weirdest space nerd aunt ever?

fall outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment