Saturday, April 9, 2011

dotty picks five

this week, the fbff bloggers are picking their five favorite spring trends.  

dash dot dotty style blog spring trends maxi dresses topshop skirts betweenlaundrydays
previously on between laundry days and available here, here, and here.



dash dot dotty style blog spring trends oxfords cuffed jeans
previously on hello monkeyface and available here, here, here, and here.


dash dot dotty style blog spring trends orange orange? orange! jackets kate spade hat
previously on academic chic and available here and here.



dash dot dotty style blog spring trends
previously on whit wat wear and available here and here.



dash dot dotty style blog spring trends light florals shorts patterns flowers girly
previously on selective potential and available here, here, and here.

14 comments:

  1. Orange is my favorite trend so far. Amber's notebook had a great post where she wore orange skinny pants. I loved it! I also think the Maxi skirts/dresses are growing on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pics, especially orange, florals and Oxfords. This is making me want to do some spring shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankly I did not think my ankles could look any hotter, but your crop job has done them wonders. ;) And I pretty much want to be Tieka in that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your aesthetic never ceases to amaze me. Great pics and great presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks and I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks for the shout-out! I love how you laid out these picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay - someone else picked maxi skirts too!! (Everyone else was going with dresses and I was beginning to second guess myself ;) Love the oxfords!! I'm on the hunt for the perfect gray pair. I'm not much of an orange person (bad memories with that color. I'm weird.) but that hat is flippin' adorable and just might make me change my ways!!

    Lovely blog, so happy to find you through FBFF - looking forward to keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree with everything on that list. Great selections.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1) I want to try a maxi skirt so bad, but I'm afraid it may look crazy since I'm short.
    2) Love cuffed jeans and oxfords or even loafers
    3) Yay for orange!!
    4) My spring wardrobe is slowly being filled with tan,but I would love more off white.
    5) I need more floral in my life!!

    I think each trend is something I would try or attempt soon!! Very inspiring...thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not only do I love your picks. but I love the way you showed them off using bloggers who inspired you!! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these picks!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you did this post and the trends you chose! And I am obsessed with the look of maxi skirts right now but haven't yet dared to wear the ones I bought!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so in love with the cuffed jeans and oxfords. I recently purchased two pair and I'm too anxious to wear them! Here's to spring!!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of these! I especially can't get enough of florals :)

    ReplyDelete