Thursday, December 30, 2010

dash of a hat

123)_dot

[wearing]
chambray shirt: thrifted gap (similar
cardigan: old navy (similar)
tweed skirt: thrifted (similar)
boots: gift (exactly)
necklace: made this summer (similar)
shiny belt: old navy (similar and glittery)
hat: forever21 (exactly)

[going]
to the annual winter-break-high-school-friend-lunch.  i went with an outfit that i'm pretty sure i've worn before.  i really just wanted to wear this new hat.  i stopped to pick up a gift for the boy's sister and ended with a gift for my head.  if only this hat was warm. 

1230_dash

1230_dash2

1230_dash3

[previously on...] chambray shirt.  
apparently i wear this sucker everywhere.  even to the beach. 
1230_prev

12 comments:

  1. A good chambray should be a neccessity. It goes with everything and is a great staple.

    fashiontherapist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hat! I'm still looking for a good chambray shirt, you've definitely shown they're super versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how chambray shirts are so versatile. I really like the way you styled it here. And that hat is adorable. Great find!

    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you do wear the shirt well -- I love the hat too, it's simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat is perfect! Looks great with your super cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you recapped the year. You've really showed the versatility of your pieces as well as the phases you went through as the months passed. Isn't it interesting to watch our changes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good choice with the hat! I usually find something for myself when I'm suppose be shopping for others too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. and why not wear it everywhere? it's a great shirt that looks great on you...and that HAT! a perfect touch. love it.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com
    p.s. i added you to my blog-roll...i hope that's okay?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you're one of those people I totally envy because you look so cute in hats. I look bald. I love all your chambray shirt remixes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great accessories! Hats are awesome. Pretty necklace you made! Skinny belt is dainty yet flashy in it's metallic wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment :)
    I really like your winter assemble with that chambray shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That shirt looks great everywhere that you've worn it!
    The hat is fantastic and I love that you have an annual lunch with high school friends over winter break!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete