Monday, January 31, 2011

dotty picks her thirty

so, this is my third round of kendi's thirty for thirty challenge.
thirty items of clothing and shoes (accessories and coats don't count) remixed into thirty outfits. it's thirtytastic.
my first rounds are here and here. 

thirty2
i'll be [wearing]
seven tops,
four sweaters,
four jackets,
one pair of jeans,
four skirts,
four dresses,
and four pairs of shoes.

thirty
yeah, that doesn't quite add up to thirty.   i have a few events in the next month that i'm not quite sure about what i'll be wearing to them.  anyway, the changes for this round are the addition of more color, more sweaters and jackets to stay warm, and three pairs of boots. 


12 comments:

  1. I decided to participate this time around too! While I (tentatively)have my items picked out, I still might move some items around tonite before I post my final items tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You come up with the best looks! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started picking mine yet, oh no!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog hun! Thanks for visiting mine and leaving a sweet comment.

    I'm your newest follower :)

    xoxo, natasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked out my outfits a couple weeks ago, ending up 4 items short on purpose. Now that I've been sitting on my choices for a while, I have a better idea what would best fill those empty slots. Your dress made it in, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see all your looks! I loved following you the last time and decided to join in the fun this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh can't wait to see how you pair everything together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY, I'm really glad you're participating again. Doesn't seem like a 30 without some Dotty neutrals + pops of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can tell I'm going to love your remix outfits, as always!

    Those stuffed penguins sticking out of your boots made me smile. Very Dotty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are those boots from Target? They look familiar. (I've included them in my 30 for 30 as well!) Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    If you're interested in my take on them, visit me at www.closetfloorfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you have great stuff! Can't wait to see all your outfits.

    ReplyDelete