Thursday, January 20, 2011

dotty wears a tee with dots

dot_tee&dots

[wearing]
polka dots: thrifted (similar)
graphic tee: souvenir from firenze
cardigan: new york and company (similar)
scarf: forever21
sweater tights: target
boots: old navy

[going]
to class to discuss an article about facebook as infrastructure.  i am not kidding.  luckily, there's a sassy urban planner in the class that feels it necessary to disagree with everything.  it makes the three hours fly by. 

dash_tee

[previously on] gray cable-knit sweater
january 2010, february 2010, march 2009

10 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Honestly, though you look cute. Love how you paired the tee with the cute polka dot skirt.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you dressed down the with the t-shirt! What a chic casual combination.

    And Facebook as infrastructure? Sounds interesting. Makes me miss school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I hear you're from MI, so I wanted to let you know that we've planned a blogger meet-up on Friday, Feb 11 in Ann Arbor. More details: http://wp.me/ph1hP-1a5 Hope you can come :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love the t-shirt with the dots and yellow scarf. In fact, this whole look is just fun! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic use of a graphic t and patterned skirt.
    I love those people in classes who yammer on with their opinions. Like you said, if nothing else it makes the time fly! And as an instructor I now secretly hope for those kinds of students so I feel less pressure to fill the 3 hours with my yammering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, have a good time in your class!
    Love the cute polka dots.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay dotty with dots! Such a cute skirt and love the cardi & scarf with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an interesting article!

    Love how you've mixed colors and prints with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love when certain people argue and it allows you to doodle or mind wander. hehe. I love the sweater, it's perfect for the snow we've been getting here.

    Lauren
    Sparrow & Urchin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving that scarf. Need one quick!

    ReplyDelete