Thursday, January 20, 2011

dotty wears a tee with dots


polka dots: thrifted (similar)
graphic tee: souvenir from firenze
cardigan: new york and company (similar)
scarf: forever21
sweater tights: target
boots: old navy

to class to discuss an article about facebook as infrastructure.  i am not kidding.  luckily, there's a sassy urban planner in the class that feels it necessary to disagree with everything.  it makes the three hours fly by. 


[previously on] gray cable-knit sweater
january 2010, february 2010, march 2009


  1. Sounds fun! Honestly, though you look cute. Love how you paired the tee with the cute polka dot skirt.
    No Guilt Fashion

  2. I love how you dressed down the with the t-shirt! What a chic casual combination.

    And Facebook as infrastructure? Sounds interesting. Makes me miss school. :)

  3. Hey! I hear you're from MI, so I wanted to let you know that we've planned a blogger meet-up on Friday, Feb 11 in Ann Arbor. More details: Hope you can come :)

  4. Ooh, I love the t-shirt with the dots and yellow scarf. In fact, this whole look is just fun! I love it.

  5. Fantastic use of a graphic t and patterned skirt.
    I love those people in classes who yammer on with their opinions. Like you said, if nothing else it makes the time fly! And as an instructor I now secretly hope for those kinds of students so I feel less pressure to fill the 3 hours with my yammering!

  6. Haha, have a good time in your class!
    Love the cute polka dots.

    Chic on the Cheap

  7. Yay dotty with dots! Such a cute skirt and love the cardi & scarf with it.

  8. Sounds like an interesting article!

    Love how you've mixed colors and prints with this look!

  9. Oh I love when certain people argue and it allows you to doodle or mind wander. hehe. I love the sweater, it's perfect for the snow we've been getting here.

    Sparrow & Urchin

  10. I'm loving that scarf. Need one quick!