Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thirty|day thirteen

[wearing]
winter shorts: thrifted in the middle of the summer [30]
big brown sweater: secondhand the limited [30]
gray heather tights: simply vera
boots: ebayed brazilian riding boots [30]

[going]
structures seminar (with a video on domes and mid-morning popcorn!) and thesis proposal turning-in.  seventy-three pages all stapled!  and then IKEA with my mama.  i heart me some swedish flat-packed furniture. 

[p.s.]
yeah, i'm wearing shorts+tights AGAIN.  can't stop.  won't stop.


10 comments:

  1. The mix of neutrals is really striking. I especially love your tights.

    http://twosixandcounting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great outfit, you look warm and very classy. :) I really like the brown-on-brown look, and those shorts are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet outfit/smile. I always love the textures you bring together. Congrats on turning in the proposal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on turning in your proposal. That really deserves a celebration!
    I echo Monkeyface's sentiment...you always mix textures so well.


    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! I would have never thought to put all those shades together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kicking myself for not including a pair of shorts in my 30!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE HOW AUTUMN YOU FEEL <3
    love the different shades of brown. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look on you. those colors on you are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on turning in your thesis proposal!

    I'm dying for a pair of brown tweed shorts so I can continue my shorts and tights with a new neutral-- haha.

    Super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete