Wednesday, November 10, 2010

thirty|day three

[wearing]
slouchy sweater: secondhand limited [30]
lace skirt: target [30]
gray boots: old navy [30]
brown tights: target
sunnies: thrifted in vegas
blue coat: old navy

p.s.
it's my brother's twenty-second birthday today.  that's two twos!
i did a lot of exciting things when i was 22.  i lived in an empty apartment.  i worked at a terrible job.  i got bonuses.  i bought furniture with those bonuses, quit that job, got an awesome one, and fell for the best boy ever.  also, my mom sent me a card for that birthday with a photo of me in a ballet costume on it and the caption "a tutu for your two two".  and she sent me a blender.  so i also ate a lot more smoothies when i was 22 than when i was 21. 


8 comments:

  1. Cute outfit & I love the contrast of the skirt/classy look with the industial background! Lovely!

    I'm a fellow remixer & your newest follower!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this post :) That coat really POPS! Happy tutu bday to your bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I dont know you, I found your blog through Kendi everyday. I love this outfit, the skirt, boots and the coat are my favorite parts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you're not 22? i thought you were even younger :) happy birthday to your brother!

    those boots are killer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos today. I love the way you styled that lace skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried on the lace skirt at J.Crew and did not love the fit or the price tag. Yours looks great!! Def going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bright blue + chocolate brown is fantastical. Love it.
    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete