Thursday, November 25, 2010

thirty|day fourteen

navy wrap dress: american apparel [30]
furry capelet: thrifted
gray tights: target
gray boots: old navy [30]

eating.  and then some more eating.  


  1. GIRL, the purple is so lush and rich. i loev that you paired it with this cape/sweater/top. it's gorgeous

  2. purple's a great color on you, that capelet is adorable too.

  3. Wow, what an awesome find! That capelet is the perfect topper for that gorgeous dress!

  4. Love this outfit! Can I have it? Haha. I have the gift of gab and couldn't leave this comment at three words, so I had to add something else. Seriously, can I? 

  5. Loving this look - the brown jacket goes so well with the purple dress. So chic!! - Katy

  6. Okay, my unfashiony eyes have never looked upon the word "capelet" before, and at first glance I thought it said "carpet."

    Um...sorry, dude. I love the colors, but the furry thing looks way too much like something you-know-who would wear. And no, I don't mean Voldemort--I mean Voldemort's daughter-in-law.