Tuesday, November 2, 2010

dash of bright tights

i may or may not have an overflowing box of tights, but it's totally reasonable since i currently live in a cold climate where most of the year is tights season.  anyway, i'm a big fan of welovecolors and american apparel for tights.  my ones from target seem to get snagged on things really easily. 

a tights rainbow (left to right): 
winter 2010 in welovecolors maroon
winter 2009 in vegas (must have been the one cold day of the year because i appear to be all wintered out) in american apparel mustard
winter 2010 in welovecolors mint green
fall 2009 in target turquoise
smurfing it up in winter 2009 in vegas in welovecolors medium blue

3 comments:

  1. Bright tights make every outfit better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving bright tights lately as well! Last year I was all about black tights, but I have a rainbow now too! I love this post. I want those light blue tights!

    -Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these great colors on your tights. SO bright. You styled them all so well.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete