Tuesday, November 16, 2010

thirty|day seven

[wearing]
jeans: forever21 [30]
chambray shirt: thrifted [30]
cocoon sweater: forever21 [30]
sequin flats: simply vera [30]
pearly bauble necklace: made by me this summer when the boy said that i needed a hobby.  after two necklaces i decided that watching pingu with my niece was much more entertaining. 

[going]
various classes and seminars and such.  then i took a long walk with one of my thesis friends and got some serious blisters.  at least they were caused by sequin shoes.  that makes them fancy.

8 comments:

  1. I like that you paired an oatmeal cardigan with the chambray shirt. It is a very nice combo, and the accessories add a nice touch.
    No Guilt Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. The boy said I needed a hobby this summer. So I took a sewing class. Now we have pillows and pillowcases. Someday I will tackle a skirt.
    I like the necklace you made. And the flats. So cute!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denim, pearls, skinnies and pumps. Remix made in heaven! I love the way you do circular images - its got POW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mix of casual denim with sequin flats...absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sparkly shoes + cute necklace = love!
    and i want a chambray shirt too! i was making fun of my brother when he was asking me where he could buy one for guys like 2 years ago. and now i want one haha.

    you look great dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you styled the chambray shirt - I may have to copy this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want: your cardigan, your necklace, your chambray shirt, your jeans, and your flats. was that everything? I think I got it all ;) pretty pictures!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so simple yet it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete