Sunday, May 31, 2015

recap: may

dash_maysie
Welp, I didn't end up finding either of the workish pieces that I mentioned last month, but I ended up with a random assortment of semi-fun pieces.  My goal for the next few months is to really focus on the professional pieces that my closet is lacking.  Less comfy clothes, more tailored things.

1. old navy striped cotton tunic. Summer, stripes, and yes.  $12 online.

2. j.crew factory jodphur gigi pants.  I already have a pair of these, so when I spotted them on super sale I decided to stock up.  $19 online.

3. j.crew factory print sheath dress.  I've already worn this dress to work a few times and is definitely one of those amazingly easy-to-style summer pieces.  $56 online.

4. old navy patterned espadrilles.  Fun print, but not comfy yet.  We'll see if breaking them in helps.    $11 online.

5. franco sarto heath flats.  I've been leaving a pair of black flats at work, so I wanted a second pair for when I'm not at work.  This leather pair was an easy lunchtime shopping decision.  $50 via nordstrom rack.

6. (not pictured, but worn here and here.) vince camuto cam shoes.  I almost forgot about these guys because I bought them at the end of last month, but they are ridiculously comfortable and make me feel much cooler than I actually am.  $99 via DSW.

Total: $248.
recap: may recap: may

No comments:

Post a Comment