Tuesday, May 5, 2015

dotty, pineapples, and a pretty standard outfit combination

dash dot dotty, pineapple graphic tee, creative young professional, creative workplace, outfit ideas, what to wear to creative job, gray blazer outfit ideas [wearing]
blazer: zara
pineapple print tank: zara
pants: wayf
loafers: gap


creative: I'm pretty sure this giant pineapple counts as my graphic flair for the week.  I really should have worn it on a day that I meet with the branding team.

young: There's elastic cuffs on the bottom of these pants.  And at the waistband too.  If I had paired them with a onesie this might be trouble.

professional:  I put on a blazer and some respectable shoes to turn my comfies into workies.  Like I always do.  I should note that I work in a jeans office, so I'm pretty much always more dressed up than my co-workers.  (Even when I'm wearing incognito pajama pants.)

Find more posts like this one over here.

dash dot dotty, pineapple graphic tee, creative young professional, creative workplace, outfit ideas, what to wear to creative job, gray blazer outfit ideas
dash dot dotty, pineapple graphic tee, creative young professional, creative workplace, outfit ideas, what to wear to creative job, gray blazer outfit ideas

dash dot dotty, pineapple graphic tee, creative young professional, creative workplace, outfit ideas, what to wear to creative job, gray blazer outfit ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment