Friday, May 15, 2015

dotty, ikat, and blavy

banana republic ikat shirt dress, michael kors leather jacket, vicne camuto cam, what to wear to work, shirtdress with moto jacket [wearing] 
dress: banana republic
heels: vince camuto
jacket: michael michael kors
bag: banana republic

[three things]
1. This dress has long sleeves, but somehow just doesn't work with tights.  It's great for a slightly chilly office in the springtime though!

2. Black and navy!  Together!  Heidi combined these two former foes the other day and it's been on my list to give the blavy (or nlack?) combination another shot.

3. Ever since one of my co-workers commented that I never wear any patterns, I've been busting out every patterned summer thing in my closet.  Isn't it strange how a little comment like that can shift things?  I think it somehow nudged me out of my black top+black pants rut I've been in since um...November.

banana republic ikat shirt dress, michael kors leather jacket, vicne camuto cam, what to wear to work, shirtdress with moto jacket

banana republic ikat shirt dress, michael kors leather jacket, vicne camuto cam, what to wear to work, shirtdress with moto jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment