Wednesday, December 15, 2010

thirty|day twenty-eight

[wearing]
that tweed skirt again: thrifted [30] similar
big shirt: thrifted [30] similar
big sweater: secondhand limited [30]
sweater tights: target 
gray boots: old navy [30]

these are totally pre-snow photos that i had forgotten about taking.  and it's really cold today, so badly-lit, kinda-fuzzy last-week photos it is!  this was totally one of those outfits that i really liked in person, but not in photographic form.  i wouldn't have thought to pair a big shirt and big sweater together, but the thirty for thirty remix brought the two into close closet proximity. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay, 2 more days to go! I just recently completed my 30 for 30 challenge but just found your blog on google reader. Lovely layers, I have been looking for different ways to keep myself warm and stylish. Thanks for the inspiration! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layers! I really like those boots - they look super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have thought to pair that either. But you make it work. Does that surprise me? No. You make everything work.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure made it work! Looking great :)

    ReplyDelete