Sunday, December 5, 2010

seven things about my weekend

 
seven things i heart (weekend edition):
  • lacrosse. i played some lacrosse catch yesterday with my studio partner.  neither of us have played since high school, but running around and scooping up ground balls felt pretty good.  p.s. i'm a super unathletic person, but am oddly good at putt-putt.
  • rock band and pie.
  • the-rest-of-life days.  i took saturday off from doing school work.  i think this is my first day all semester with absolutely no sketching, reading, diagramming, writing, drawing, etc.
  • sister snacks. i went grocery shopping yesterday and picked up snacks that my sister likes because she'll be here in less than two weeks. yes!  i really like snacks.  so does my sister.  that's why we get along so well.
  • super positive comments on my thesis book.  probs the first time i've gotten an "i love it" comment from a professor.
  • pomegranates.
  • feeling ready for the week.

1 comment: