Thursday, December 23, 2010

dash of school

final review[wearing]
mustard jacket: brooklyn industries
striped tee underneath: gift from my mom (exactly)
big white scarf: souvenir from london (similar)
tweed skirt: thrifted
gray tights: target (similar)
awesome new boots: another gift from my awesome mother (exactly)


[going]
to our final studio review.  this actually happened on tuesday and so i've been recovering by sleeping and eating since then.  anyway, i worked with a partner (who also happens to be my grad school bestie), but she is not much for public appearances, so it's just me and the back of some heads pictured.  she said the day before that she was going to roll around in some charcoal.  and then she showed up in an all dark-gray outfit.  she's funny like that.

these photos are of me presenting our project with what appears to be a claw hand.  even with my odd hand gestures, the review went swimmingly.  and now, christmas!

final review

[previously on...] gray tights
i got two pairs of these gray tights two winters ago and they are somehow indestructible. 
 
_graytights

5 comments:

  1. cute outfit! love the pop of color with the jacket. i think that the look's still fun but professional, esp for presenting your review. glad that it went well!

    (oh, and so totally jealous that your tights are indestructible. i'm mourning the fuzziness of a newly bought pair.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you rocking your presentation. With a claw? You're a rocker chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your review went well--you looked great too! I love that mustard jacket. I'm starting to amass quite a collection of mustard--I love it! Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you were in architecture school! I just had my final thesis review. Your boards look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing the semester! I'm glad to hear your review went well -- it looks like your project was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete