Thursday, January 15, 2015

dotty, vest layers, and party dresses

january outfit [wearing] 
dress: cos
cardigan: gap
vest: zara
tote: madewell
necklace: forever21
shoes: bcbgeneration

[three things]
1. This vest doesn't get too much wear due to its tendency to have a 80s vibe.  It's kinda like a party dress in my closet...I'm going to keep it around for just a few occasions per year.

2. I used to be such a cardigan person, but now I'm much more of a jackets person.  This cardigan and vest combination was way more comfortable than a jacket though.

3. Seeing the mirrored photo of our portrait wall really makes me want a twelve portrait situation to happen someday.

january outfit

january outfit

january outfit

[previously on] white zara vest
remix_zara vest

No comments:

Post a Comment