Friday, January 23, 2015

dotty, leathahhh, and lunchtime snaps

januaryness
[wearing]
cardigan: twelfth street by cynthia vincent
dress that you totally can't see: joie
tights: free press
boots: stuart weitzman
bag: madewell
necklace: forever21

1. These are some middle of the workday, lunchtime bloggy photos!  There are some serious advantages to working five blocks my mister.

2. I have a co-worker that compliments my clothes every single time that I wear something with fake or real leather.  Maybe she's heavily invested in a leather finishing plant or something?  Anyway, these sleeves get props (and pets if she's sitting next to me in a meeting) pretty often.

3. Hey, it's Friday!  I have a big deadline at the end of the month, so this week flew by at work.  Hopefully I'll get a metric ton of work done today so that I don't have to work this weekend!

januaryness

januaryness

januaryness

No comments:

Post a Comment