Wednesday, July 23, 2014

dotty, weekend pants, and baseball caps

lost my weekend marbles [wearing]
pants: zara (similar)
tee: gapfit (exactly)
hat: j.crew
flats: chinese laundry (exactly)
bag: marc by marc jacobs (exactly)
sunnies: rayban

[three things]
1. i totally want to wear these pants every day.  i'm going to limit myself to wearing them one day/week to work, but weekends are totally fair game.

2. my hair was a little wonky from the night before, but you know what's great for that?  hats, man.  hats.

3. i really like how these shoes look, but i'm sorry they are still a little weird to walk in.  next time i should definitely find a pair with an ankle strap.

lost my weekend marbles

lost my weekend marbles

lost my weekend marbles

lost my weekend marbles

No comments:

Post a Comment