Thursday, January 24, 2013

dotty, tomato red, and that sweatshirt again

dash dot dotty, tomato red, sweatshirt outfits, what to wear with, mossimo print sweatshirt, pattern mixing, red and gray, theory dress pants, ootd, workwear blog, creative young professional, business casual
[wearing]
sweatshirt: mossimo (similar)
tank underneath: club monaco
pants: theory (exactly)
wedges: elie tahari (similar)
necklaces: forever21 and diy

+
the receptionist in my office pointed out my affinity for bright red-orange last week when i was wearing my new spikey flats and carrying my tomato bag.  since this is now apparently my color, i'm going stick with it for awhile.  and this sweatshirt that i picked up back in november is still getting a whole lot of wear since it's the brightest thing in my closet.   

dash dot dotty

dash dot dotty

[previously on] red foil-print sweatshirt
remix_sweatshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment