Tuesday, January 15, 2013

dotty, spikes, and houndstooth

dash dot dotty, houndstooth pants, joie shirt, theory blazer, work outfits, pants and blazer outfits, red spike steve madden flats, red and rust, accent colors, ootd, outfit blog, creative young professional
[wearing]
jacket: theory (exactly)
top: joie (exactly)
houndstooth pants: forever21 (similar)
red flats: steve madden (exactly)
necklace: forever21 (similar)

creative: red and rust in the same outfit.  i've used this color combination before, but with my new-found love of red accessories and my devotion of this rusty orangey-brown color, it was just a matter of time before it happened again.  
young: print pants and spiky shoes.  i like to think that these shoes make me look tough, but probably more like an angsty teenager.  
professional: my suit jacket is definitely making itself useful in my closet since i bought it last month.  

dash dot dotty

dash dot dotty

No comments:

Post a Comment