Friday, July 10, 2015

dotty, a not so fancy dress, and sneaky cuffs

dotfit [wearing]
dress: suzi chin
necklace: h&m
heels: vince camuto
clutch: marc jacobs target collab
cuff: h&m

[three things] 
1. I was going through my fancy dresses to find something to wear to a fancy-ish work event and came across this amazing sack dress (with pockets!) from a few years ago.  (There's a blog post where it's hanging out with a vest back here.)  The advantage to being at my job for just a year is that I haven't used up my stash of fancy dresses for events yet!

2. I opted for buying a new necklace rather than trying to find the perfect dress in the week before the event.  Somehow that never works for me because I always have something very particular in mind.

3. And I even counted all my mingling and dancing steps by hiding my Fitbit under a giant bronze cuff.

dotfit

dotfit

No comments:

Post a Comment