Thursday, July 30, 2015

dotty, easy peasy, and summer outfits

dotfit [wearing]
dress: cos
heels: charles by charles david
bag: madewell
necklace: forever21

[three things]
1. I had a big bruise on my calf last week from a run-in with a very heavy suitcase of material samples and couldn't wear dresses.  Putting together pants outfits when it's hot out is way harder, but this bruise was seriously icky-looking and I didn't really want to explain that I'm not capable of getting myself to meetings without my luggage injuring me.  #grownupfail  #dressesfolife

2. In the past I've tended to belt this bag-like dress, but lately I've just been wearing heels with it and ignoring the shapelessness.

3. Whoa hey, August is almost here.  How did that happen?  #sneakybugger

  dotfit

[previously on] cos knit dress remix_cos

No comments:

Post a Comment