Thursday, March 17, 2011

dotty wears a little black dress

little black dress: banana republic (similar)
cardigan: forever21 (exactly)
sweater tights: target
boots: forever21 (exactly)

lbd little black dress style photo blog architecture style dotty dash dot circles

[previously on] little black dresses
lbd little black dress remix dresses options previously


  1. I love black and brown together, and your little lace lbd is so cute!

  2. I love coming here for your outfits, post and pictures. You always pick the best places and have the coolest pictures! Lovely Outfit!

  3. I'm in love with those boots. Such a super fun way to dress down the lbd.

    Also, I need to try photos INSIDE a parking garage. I tried the roof and was blown to bits... but the lines in composition of these shots are super cool. Thank you for the inspiration.

  4. I'm a freelance clothing designer and wanted to tell you I really enjoyed the flower clip tutorial you posted earlier...very, very lovely!
    Kristina J.

  5. ha. these were taken inside the parking garage only because i was getting sick of driving around in circles and gave up on level five. :)

  6. You just can't go wrong with the LBD. Love all your versions: both dressy and casual.