Thursday, February 26, 2015

spring wishlist: light neutrals

wishlist_0225


one, two, three, and four.

1. I've been spending a lot of time on light fixture selection at work and it's making me think more and more about how well-designed lighting can make a humongous difference in a space.  At home it might be time to upgrade a bit from the Ikea lighting department.  Sorry, Ortofta and Husinga, but it just ain't gonna happen.

2. Buying a tee with a giant number seven on it and successfully dressing it up for work with a blazer and heels has made me want some other graphic tee options.  Aaaaand I might have sent my middle niece this adorable tee that says "hello" on the front and "goodbye" on the back and gotten a little jealous that it only comes in toddler sizes.

3. I'm a big fan of Clinique face products and I've seen this contouring bronzer stick popping a bunch on the internets lately.  Has anyone tried it that was not paid to say it's great?  Like you legit like it?

4. Rose blush might be my new jam.  If only my daily commute didn't involve slush and public transit.  (The two mortal enemies of light pink leather.)

No comments:

Post a Comment