Saturday, December 20, 2014

dotty, weekends, and museums

december, field museum, chicago tourists, what to wear for a day of walking, sneakers and joggers [wearing]
moto jacket: loft
top underneath: loft
pants: wayf
sneaks: new balance
bag: marc by marc jacobs
sunnies: see eyewear
scarf: marc jacobs target collab

[three things]
1. I heart museums.  And I especially like old school natural history museums.  The exhibits with touchscreen games have got nothing on an intricate diorama.  (Yup, I'm old.)

2. Wearing sneakers is such a great decision for a day of extensive walking.

3. The boy stole my hat.  But it's really easy to find Indiana Jones in a crowd, so I'm fine with it.

december, field museum, chicago tourists, what to wear for a day of walking, sneakers and joggers   

december

december

december

No comments:

Post a Comment