Monday, June 4, 2012

dotty, may, and a little recap

mayrecap
may this year was a particularly nice month:


mayrecap3
i went on my very first business trip.
slash posed with farm machinery
but mostly just did my job which involves photos that look more like this:


mayrecap2




mayrecap4
i got out my summer hats for some serious beach time.
slash tried to read all squinty even with sunnies on and eventually gave up and napped instead.


we went up to milwaukee for memorial day.
slash the boy took outfit photos to make all my animated gif dreams come true.


outfits74
and i think i bought a lot of new shoes.
slash they haven't all made blog appearances yet, but i think there's four more pairs in my closet these days.  a closet cleanout is definitely on the docket for june.

No comments:

Post a Comment