Monday, July 19, 2010

dotty goes to la

shorts: target (similar)
top: forever21
sandals: dexter
big scarf: souvenir from london
flower hairclip: h&m

watts towers visit (if reyner banham loves them then i do too), lunch at umami burger, window shopping with the boy and his sister, driving back from california


  1. Adorable. Love those shorts. They're the perfect length.

    Lindsey Soup

  2. I just found you through Kendi's blog, and I'm so glad I did! I love your blog -- so creative :) And I really like your style. I think I'll be cruising by often for inspiration, especially during the 30/30 challenge!

  3. Also just found your link from Kendi's blog.
    Love your weekend casual style. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your 30.

  4. I love your photography. It makes it so much more fun to watch your 30 for 30 picks.

  5. Great job remixing! You manage to look laid back and put together all at the same time!